DISPOSABLE CAMERA ART - DISPOSABLE CAMERA
Disposable Camera Art - Cctv Wifi Camera
Disposable Camera Art
- The disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera sold with a roll of film installed, meant to be used once. Most use focus free lenses. Some are equipped with an integrated flash unit, and there are even waterproof versions for underwater photography.
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
- Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture
- the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- Works produced by such skill and imagination
- a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
Single Use Camera - Cherry Blossom Design
Capture the special moments that are often missed by having these cameras on hand at your festivities. The popular Cherry Blossom packaging will be a lovely addition to the decorating and the camera will serve an important function. Your guests should be invited to snap photos throughout the celebration. Group multiple cameras on a table that is easy to access or set a single camera on each table alongside the centerpiece. Each camera includes 400 ASA film and a flash that will allow picture taking indoor or outdoors on cloudy days or after dark (24 exposures).
The competition assignment (Reflections) from our Fort Worth Camera Club was a photo scavenger hunt. "The Great Shoot-Out" they called it.
This is one of twelve photos which were to be made with nothing more than a disposable camera.
We had to turn them in after the shoot - which was limited to the time from our Thursday evening meeting to the next Sunday afternoon (3 days, basically) so that the images could be processed and judged by next meeting.
Observing contemplations of self reflections, reflection on youth and adulthood as well as a reflection on history - this photo has several layers of reflections going on in it. Look closely and you can see the flash's reflection in the distant glass pane, too. Made at Fort Worth's Museum of Modern Art, it is one of my favorites.
Not bad for an $8.00 camera.
Camera: Kodak Disposable
Film: Kodak Gold 800 ASA, 35mm
Scanned on a Nikon 9000 Coolscan
Annie Key asked the youth group to take a disposable camera away and over the week photograph anything which made them laugh or smile!
A Special thanks to all the young people at Push Plus that were a part of the Annie Key project!
On the 9th of May, a small exhibition took place at Push Plus. Amongst the busy games, music and group conversations that were going on, Annie Key displayed the photographs the young people had taken in the midst of it all!
The photographs were great and there were many hidden talents that Annie Key helped to reveal!
Well done to Pete who was the prize winner for the ‘Happy Snapping’ project!
Pete used the camera on his journey and was very experimental with the angles he took photographs at.
disposable camera art
This Kodak 35mm One-Time-Use Disposable Camera with Flash comes pre-loaded with Kodak Gold ISO-400 speed film. It features a built-in manual flash, which can be used to light up the scene when more light is required. Lightweight and compact, it is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Kodak Gold 400 film is ideal for low-lit situations, and produces consistently bright, vibrant colors across a wide range of lighting conditions. It provides accurate skin-tone reproduction for natural-looking "people pictures."
fujifilm waterproof camera xp10
latest camera deals
nikon camera shop
canon camera drivers windows 7
eee pc web camera enable
fuji waterproof camera reviews
panasonic full hd video camera
3d professional camera
fujifilm finepix a220 12mp digital camera
high definition video camera professional